Passing along some things that I tried and loved this year, centered around self-care and at-home comfort. Enjoy!
- Olive & June Nail Polish - At-home manicures were key this year. I love this live of nail polish that is '7-free', easy to apply and comes in beautiful shares that last longer than other polishes I've used.
- The Cowl Knit Kit from Sh*t That I Knit - I learned how to knit this year with this kit! It's a fun, relaxing new hobby and would make a great experiential gift!
- Maragold Convertible Crossbody Clutch - I know, biased - BUT this actually has been one of my most used things of 2020. This bag has proven versatile, seasonless and functional while being compact, lightweight and stylish.
- Year Task Planner from Appointed Co. - This kind of feels like a mean joke but it actually was very useful for staying on top of work-related things when the motivation was hard to find. I maybe (definitely) didn't get to use this to it's full extent this year but the format makes it easy to prioritize accordingly no matter what your day looks like.
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer - I can sew and hand stitch leather but I can't manage a hair dryer in one hand a round brush in the other very well... This combo hair dryer and brush is amazing and so easy to use for a long lasting blowout at home.
- Homesick Candle (Boston) - A friend got me this before my move to London and it has a great smell - love the concept, too. I will definitely repurpose this glass once the candle is used up!
- Balancing Toner from CLN&DRTY - I'm convinced that this toner saved my skin this year. I apply in the evening before my C serum and moisturizer. They're based in Massachusetts and use all natural ingredients!
- Electric Diffuser - I recently got this diffuser and I love having it! I only have two essential oils so far (lavender and clary sage) and they've been great for unwinding and relaxing. Can't wait to try out some more!
- High Quality Socks from Bombas - Trust. As someone who never really cared about my socks and always lost one of the pair therefore being forced into wearing mismatched socks, these are worth it. I've had mine for a year now and they're still in great condition! My favorite style is the running sock - that I use for more than just running because that doesn't happen very often these days...
- Natralee Cocoa Body Scrub - It smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and is made locally in the Boston area! I also love the body butter in geranium and lime.
- All Things Rothy's - I got these slip-ons in sand as a comfortable and neutral shoe option. My other go-to's are the Chelsea Boots! I wear them almost daily for walking around the city in the colder months.